One of the shirt options from an R&R poll we took for Oregon Trail in 2021. The Beeboppin Bunny was designed to represent the Jazz scene in Tokyo, one of the cities GIs visited while taking time off from the bad bush.
• 100% ring-spun cotton
• Sport Grey is 90% ring-spun cotton, 10% polyester
• Dark Heather is 65% polyester, 35% cotton
• 4.5 oz/yd² (153 g/m²)
• Shoulder-to-shoulder taping
• Quarter-turned to avoid crease down the center
• Blank product sourced from Bangladesh, Honduras, Haiti, Mexico, or Nicaragua